Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Tutorial Wednesday - Thanksgiving centrepiece

Hi there!

I thought I'd share this quick centerpiece with you.  In fact it's so easy, you can have your kids do it for you.


I start with a vintage mason jar, but you can use any old vessel you wish.  Then we dump in a bag or whole fresh cranberries and fill the jar with cool water.  Next we nestle a tea light candle on top.  The jar should be pretty full of cranberries so the candle sits pretty much level with the rim of the jar.  Wrap some lace and ribbon around the collar and you are done.  Three in a row look so pretty, and your kids won't fight over creating just the one!  I don't even adhere the lace and ribbon, that way I can re-use them on another project after Thanksgiving!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment