Friday, April 20, 2012

Sketch-y Friday

Hi there!

Thanks for visiting the blog today!  We have your weekly sketch all ready for you!

Sorry about the grey scale, my PSE was playing tricks on me!  Hope it still inspires you.

I also want to share this layout created by Elaine .....

... it was created based on our February 3rd sketch.


 Remember, if you play along with any of our sketches feel free to send your projects to me via email here and I will be thrilled to post them on the blog.


Thanks for popping in!
Laura
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Love this sketch!!! Below is the link to my blog where I posted my take if you would like to see it. I tried to email you but it says it is not set up correctly.


    http://nanascreativeplace.blogspot.com/2012/04/bible-school-layout.html

    ReplyDelete