Tuesday, April 3, 2012

April Colour Challenge - CLOSED

Hello!

It time for our new colour challenge, I hope you play along with us.

All you have to do is create a paper crafted project that uses the colours from the challenge and post it on your blog or any other online forum  (ie. your Flickr Account {see below for more information on Flickr}) that you can link us up to, by our deadline. Then click on the title of your blog post, copy the URL at the top, and link it using Mr. Linky below.

Please share the challenge colours on your blog (just copy and paste them) and show a link back to this site to encourage your readers to play along as well.  You can link up your projects here for 3 weeks following the challenge and then we will choose some to feature on this blog.  You can play along as many times as you like, just be sure to link up each creation up separately.

In honor of Easter and spring, our colour are:

soft yellow, pink. teal blue and green

 Remember, you can create anything you wish!  Now go ahead and get crafting, then post your creations on your blog and link them up here.  The deadline for this linking to this challenge is Monday, April 23, 2012 at midnight.  We can't wait to see what you create!

Laura
xoxo





RE: Flickr   - Flickr is a free online photo album.  A great way to share your creations when entering challenges for those of you that do not want to blog.  When entering a project into a challenge, upload a photo of it to your own personal Flickr Account.  Then go to that photo, click share , click grab the link  and then copy and paste this link into our Mr. Linky  on our challenge blog post.

7 comments:

  1. I created a Easter home decor item to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited to play along ... I am going to create an easter card to give to my niece :) I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had fun with this one. Sorry no picture yet, but I'm just waiting for baby to arrive :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there - I am sending you the pages I did with the materials that I won in your blog hop. This is my first try at this so I hope it works. If it does then I will try a card for your colour challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. It worked Dee!! Beautiful layouts with great attention to detail! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I created an Easter Layout using the colours and Laura's sketch from March 2.

    ReplyDelete