Thursday, March 1, 2012

Monthly Designer Reveal

Hello all!

This month I was given the New Farmhouse line from October Afternoon to work with.  And the good news is that it has just arrived in our store, so you can play with it too!
I absolutely love this collection, and fell in love with it when I saw it at Cha!  I think it is soft, romantic in a vintage way and oh so versatile.

Have a look at what I created.

U R My Home
This layout is fairly simple, I wanted to highlight the photo and show that the papers worked well even on a page about a man.  Since the sentiment is sort of romantic, the papers work well.
There are coordinating die cuts, buttons, stickers and chipboard pieces for this line, as well as mini alpha stickers.

Bobcaygeon Flora
I kept the lines of this layout clean and simple, so that the papers were featured.  I love the traditional blues and yellows along with grey.

 I love that of the embellishments that I mentioned before, there are hearts, flowers, and butterflies.



Best Friend
 leaving white space allowed me to add the banner that I hand cut from one of the patterned papers.  Some machine stitching was a fun way to highlight the really pretty yellow polka dot paper.  Do you see how some of the polka dots have print on them!  Love that!


 And lastly, I created this card.

I love this large chipboard window frame and lets not forget this sweet little bird.

If you get a chance to play with some of this Farmhouse collection, I know you will love it!   And if you want, you can send them to me here and I will be happy to post them of our Thursday inspiration post!

Thank you for stopping by today!
Laura
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment