Thursday, March 22, 2012

Inspiration on Thursday

Hello everyone!

Today I have some amazing inspiration for you!



These layouts are all crated by our very own Anita ans are all originals!  I love her use of vibrant colours, embellishment clusters and multiple patterned papers!

If you have a layout or card that you would like to see posted here to inspire others, email your creations to me here.  Come on give it a try, I'd love to share your work on this blog.




Thank you for stopping by the blog today!
Laura
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I really like your layouts. I am happy to see layouts using more than one picture...I just can't seem to use only one. Your colours are so bright and match the weather we are enjoying now. Your layering of embellishments was wonderful too! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete