Friday, March 23, 2012

Sketch-y Friday

Hello ladies!

It's Friday, woo hoo!  Do you have scrappy plans for the weekend?  Do you need a sketch to inspire you?  Well as luck would have it, I am here to post this week's sketch for yah!


And how about a little inspiration, customer and scrappy friend shared this layout with me.  It is base on the sketch from March 9th.

 Thanks for sharing, Sandy.   Sandy chose the perfect photo for this sketch, oh and about that photo, it is amazing!  I would love to frame it for my home!

Now remember, if you play along with this week's sketch feel free to send your projects to me via email here and I will be thrilled to post them on the blog.

Oh and by the way, look what just hit our shelves!

Just like Card Maps 1, the second edition is a great source of inspiration in your card making.  Filled with great photos, sketches and instructions you are sure to create beautiful cards.  Purchase your copy today!
Hands down our favourite scrappy mag, and as always free with a minimum $20.00 purchase!  Does it get any better than that!
 
Thanks for popping in!
Laura
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment