Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Tips and Techniques Wednesday - Tree Embellishment

Hi there,

Before we get to today's tip, I wanted to remind you to play along with our monthly colour challenge here.  You still have almost a week to create and upload a creation using this month's colours!

For today's technique I wanted to share a quick and fun little embellishment with you.  I thought this would make a nice accent to a card or layout, so here goes.

First, gather your supplies....


 You will need a handful of buttons in colours of your choice, a tree die cute, stamp or heck you could even draw one!  I mounted mine onto a scalloped circle as that is how it will sit on my card but you can even add it right onto your project.
Now, wherever you think the leaves should go just add buttons, it's that easy!

And this is my finished card.  I weighed my options repeatedly and then decided to leave my card without a sentiment.  I can always add one when I am ready to give it away.


Thanks for popping in today!
Laura
xoxo

1 comment: