Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Tips and Techniques Wednesday - Embedded Die Cut Shapes

Hello there!

Okay, I must say I don't really know what this is called, so that is what I am calling it!  lol  I learned this technique from my card making friend, Diane (thanks girl!). And it's too fun not to share.

Start out by gathering your supplies, you will need an embossing folder with a small all over pattern, a small die and a supply of papers.
 After die cutting your shapes, adhere them onto your background paper (I'm make a card in this example) and place the whole thing in the embossing folder and emboss as usual.  (Sorry about he fuzzy picture.)

 This is what you will end up with.

 Here is a little close up.  Cool eh?  It looks like it's all one sheet of paper!

 Next, for my card I adhered this whole piece to a card base and embellished it.

 Finished product.



Thank you all for popping in to see what we have been up to!
Happy Crafting!
Laura
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment