Sunday, January 15, 2012

Featured Customer

Hello all!


It's time for one of my favourite posts, Featured Customer day!  Today we are featuring Brianne Goyette, long distance friend and customer.





Let's get to know Brianne a little bet, here is a look at her ScrapMuch? Q and A's.....




1. How long have you been scrapbooking?

The first album I did was way back in 2001.  I still have it and when I look back on it, I have to smile.  It is so very basic compared to what I do now, just glitter glue fun shaped scissors, and stickers galore!


2. Do you also create hand made cards?

I do, although I don’t seem to do it enough. I always have great intentions to make a card then I push it out too long and end up having to buy one. 


3. Who is your favourite subject to scrapbook?

My husband and I and the adventures we go on together.  Currently I am working on our honeymoon album, and really with 1400 pictures to choose from I have a feeling that this album is going to be massive, but it’s a subject I love to work on.


 4. Where do you find your scrapbooking inspiration?

Lots of places: other scrapbookers blogs, sketches, my photos and of course a trip to a great scrapbooking store (or a stroll online), just seeing amazing paper and embellishments makes you want to get home and find the perfect photos to use.


 5. Where do you scrapbook?

I am really fortunate that I have a whole room to create in! I am still in the process of getting it set up the way I want it, but I love that I can just leave items down there without having to tidy up and that I can’t wait to be down there, listening to my iPod and creating away.


 6. What is one of your current favourite products?

I have to say that I have become hooked on Sew Easy.  I can’t do a layout or a card without sewing on it.  I still have lots of issues keeping my lines straight, but the more the I practice the better my layouts turn out.


7. Do you have a blog that we can share with our readers?

I do, I’ve been a little delinquent with it but my resolution for 2012 is to blog more so hopefully I will have a lot more to show you then what is on there now.



And here are a few of Brianne's favourite layouts.....


I love all of the attention to detail and the themed embellishments.

Look at the great journaling block Brianne used to document details of this trip, the snapshot of the pub's sign is a nice touch, and hey.... you cannot go wrong using green as a feature colour on an Ireland layout.

These photos are stunning and I love that Brianne was able to incorporate so many on her layout.
A huge thank you to Brianne for allowing us to feature her this month, we really appreciate it.  I personally get a big kick out of these posts!

If you or anyone you know would like to be a featured customer, please send me an email here.   You can expect to receive a confirmation email, then a few weeks before your turn a second email detailing what we would need from you.  Sign up today to be placed on the list!


Just a quick FYI too, I am heading out on vacation today and will be gone for a week... but don't worry there will be lots going on on the blog while I am away!  Keep leaving comments and sending me emails of your layouts, I will be sure to check in first thing upon my return!

Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
Laura
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment