Thursday, January 26, 2012

Inspiration on Thursday

Hello!

It's Thursday already and the month is almost over, I am not even sure where it went it just seemed like a whirlwind!  Do you feel the same way?  Has the cold weather given you extra scrapping time?

As always on Thursday's, I am posting a few inspirational projects for you.  This week we have a couple of layouts from Eileen!

I love how the tone on tone looks makes this page more grown up and more masculine!

I am taking a page out of Eileen's book and making a note to myself to scrapbook  more of me!

Eileen reminds us we can always switch our pictures to black and white if they don't work with out papers.
Thank Eileen for ever being a wonderful source of inspiration!

If you have a layout or card that you would like to see posted here to inspire others, email your creations to me here.  Come on give it a try, I'd love to share your work on this blog. 

Thank you for popping in to see what we are up to!
Laura
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment