Thursday, January 5, 2012

Inspiration on Thursday

Hello all!

It's Thursday, a favourite day of mine here in blog world!  On Thursday's I get to share projects created by others (and our team) to inspire all of you!

 Look at how well these MME papers coordinate with the pictures, and wow do you see how many pictures Eileen managed to put on this layout and yet it is not too busy or crowded!
She is such a beach babe by Eileen
 Now, I know this layout is a lift because I was there when it was created, but Elaine has put her own spin on things as always.  It is vibrant and graphic and boasts 3 photos all on one 12 x 12!  Elaine is a great source of inspiration to those of us that like to use sketches and other peoples layouts as jumping off points for our own creations.  You can start with an idea and then make it totally your own.
School - Elaine
This next project was submitted by Sandy.  Her Mom (Marion) and daughter (Sara) made these sweet personalized table favours for their family dinner over the holidays.
Can't you just imagine making these sweet little personalized people for almost any occasion?

If you have a layout or card that you would like to see posted here to inspire others, email your creations to me here.  Come on give it a try, I'd love to share your work on this blog!

Laura
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the School "lift" layout and of course that Eileen is soooo talented! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man do I ever wish I had the paper dolls cartridge now!! I might have to borrow it from someone for my son's b-day for his goodie bags - I love the personalized idea!!

    ReplyDelete