Monday, July 20, 2015

heart today layout | Cut File

Hi there!

Laura here today sharing a bit of a different cut file, it is the beginnings for a layout including the title.  Please let me know your thoughts - do you like this idea, or does it not really appeal to you?

https://app.box.com/s/in6vf5whvuva2g9necu7r6pkzijot4p5

I am not 100% sure about the SVG file, as I wanted to make sure the measurements were to scale.  I know the title and scalloped piece will be fine, I added in the measurements for the other elements so hopefully that will help.  As always your feed back is appreciated!

Please leave us a link to share your creation with us if you used this cut file, or better ye pair it with our colour challenge for a chance at the prize!

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment