Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Simple Stories "Good Day Sunshine" with Laura & Kit Club Reveal

Hi there!

HAPPY CANADA DAY!
 
I am so excited to share this month's reveal using my goodies from Simple Stories' "Good Day Sunshine" collection!  Today I am sharing 3 layouts, but over the course of the next few weeks I will be sharing more fun creations using this colleciton.

Let me start by sharing the goodies that I had to create with, take note, you will NEED these! lol
This collection pack comes with amazing patterns as well as Project Life or Pocket Style cuttables, and these 2 sweet sticker sheets, PLUS some really pretty acetate overlays.


I also received, this package of solid papers....

This package of die cuts.....

And this package of chipboard stickers....

It seriously doesn't get anymore fun than this!

As I previously mentioned, I have 3 pages to share today.  I kept my pages pretty clean and avoided adding anything to the background like mist or paint.  I really wanted the bright summery colours to shine through.

R & R
 There is so much to love about this collection, from the gradient rainbow coloured papers and cuttables, and lets not forget the paint chip like ones too, to the incredible die cuts and stickers.

This page highlights a few die cuts as well as an acetate overlay.  I added some strategic stitching just fun, since I had my machine out.

I love the photo of my littlest and our beloved Mollie, they had such a bond.

Here are a few close ups.



 

Good Times
 I snapped these photos on a day when these two needed cheering up, ice cream helped - both of them.

I  can't believe how sweet and gentle our beast of a puppy is when he gets ice cream, lol. I adore that background paper, I added some layers very strategically so as not to cover all of it.

Close ups....



Summer Daze
 I don't often scrap myself but these selfies, snapped a couple of summery ago were about the last photos from this outing that hadn't been scrapped - I figured I should document that I was actually there, too!

Besides the pinks were calling my name.  I balanced my two photos with a journal card cuttable and embellished around it.

Close ups....




This collection is just perfect for documenting all of those summer memories, with a fantastic collection of season perfect goodies and colours.

Be sure to check back for more creations using this kit.

We are also sharing the reveal of our July Kit Club contents today, have a look at all of the amazing product our kit clubbers will have to play with this month!

Regular Kit


Premium Add on
 Check back next Tuesday for a gorgeous sample from Eileen, yes we are keeping you in suspense that long!!

Also, don't forget to check out our Kits For Sale page, we are always adding new ones, scroll down to the bottom to see our newest releases!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Laura!! What a fantastic reveal!! I <3 <3 <3 this kit...can't wait to receive mine - I LOVE Pink Flamingos ( we now call them Fla-dingos...Joaquin was 2 trying to say them and I collect ALL things Fla-dingos!)

    ReplyDelete