Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Kit Club Sketch Challenge for September

Hey there!

Welcome back to another episode of Kit Club Tuesday!  Today we launch our sketch challenge for September!  But before we do, let's find out who won the August Sketch Challenge......

using Random.org

True Random Number Generator 
  Powered by RANDOM.ORG

....which means Sandy is our winner!  Congrats Sandy!  You will be receiving a little prize in your next kit, unless we happen to see you before then:)!

...and here is some eye bandy to inspire you to get started on yours....

 Now here are the details....  Each of our monthly Kit Club challenges and sketches will stay live for the remainder of the month, you can play along and link up as many times as you would like during the month.  You layout must consist of 80 percent kit product with the remaining 20% being any product you wish.   That way if you have a 'go to' product or technique you like to add to your creations you can feel free to do so.

You have until September 30th at Midnight to play along with this challenge.  Of course, anyone can feel free to play along, and link up with us.... but you must be a Kit Club member and adhere to the rules above to qualify to be entered into the random draw for a prize.  

We also have a very exciting addition to our monthly kit club!!  Effective September 1st, we are now offering you the opportunity to upgrade your monthly kit club subscription to the premium package.  For an additional $10/month, you will receive an additional 4 sheets of cardstock, 2 sheets of co-ordinating patterned paper with extra unique coordinating embellishments. Please contact us to become a premium kit club member.
 Important Notice - Shipping Costs  .....We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all your positive feedback and compliments on our monthly kit club.  This has been an amazing adventure for us and we have to admit, we really enjoy it! When anxiously awaiting your monthly kits you have 2 shipping options.  You can either arrange for pick up, or have your items shipped to you. Unfortunately we have had to raise our standard shipping costs to $12.00 + hst for a 13x13 pizza box.  Effective September 1st, as our loyal kit club members, we would like to extend a discounted shipping rate of $10.00 + hst.  We thank you for your understanding and we hope that you continue to love your monthly kit club packages!
Become a member - If you are interested in becoming a Kit club member, please contact us at 905-730-2673 or scrapmuch@rogers.com for more info.

 Thanks for visiting!
Your friends at ScrapMuch?

No comments:

Post a Comment