Monday, May 30, 2011

More retreat layouts

Hello all,

The other day I showed you the layouts that owner, Elaine, crated while at the Spring Retreat.  Today, I thought I would share some of the layouts that I created at the retreat.  I still have a couple that are not complete, so I will share them at a later date.

A fairly simple and bright layout, love this photo!

I used a variety of papers from different collections to try to create the same bright, colourful feel that is present at the Animal Kingdom at Disney World.

The pool at the resort in Disney that we stayed at in 2009, was so fun, I knew I had to feature it in a layout.

This layout featured Jillibean Soup papers and the Sew Easy by WRMK.

My take on the Pagemaps sketch given to all of us at the retreat, love this colour combo of the 'Peachy Keen" collection by American Crafts.





Thanks for stopping in today!
Laura
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment