Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Sequin Tips with Laura

Hi there!

Last month there was a gorgeous package of sequins in the Kit Club contents, so Elaine asked me if I could pull together some ideas of how you can use them.

Sequins are so fun and come in a wide array of colours.  They can be adhered with glue dots, a glue pen or even pop dots for extra dimension.  You can use them much the same way that you would use enamel dots, brads, buttons or other such small embellishments.  Here are a few ways that I have used sequins in the past....

These two layouts have sequins sprinkled around them.



This card and layout have a little shaker ornament filled with sequins as an embellishment.


I love sequins, they are just plain fun and the possibilities are endless. I did a quick search on Pinterest for more ideas, you can check out a plethora of projects created with sequins here.

In other news, we wanted to remind you that you can order our project kits online. We are continually adding new kits to our website and blog.   Order yours today and we will have them ready and waiting for you at the next crop!!






Thanks for visiting today!

2 comments:

  1. Laura - have you ever done a tutorial on how you make your shakers? Every technique I've tried ends up looking lame.
    Lyne
    For scrapbook inspiration follow me at Lynn’s Everyday Ideas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I haven't Lyne, I will add it to my list, thanks for the idea!

      Delete