Wednesday, April 23, 2014

The technique without a name!

Hi there!

I have a new tutorial to share with you today.  I do not even know what to call this one, but it incorporates stamping, paint, randomness and recycling.  It is easy enough for the  kiddies to do, too.  So it has to be good, right!


So grab yourself some paint (any colour is fine), waxed paper to make for a nice flat palette with easy clean up, and a paper towel tube.  (If you want to hear my rant on using toilet paper tubes in crafting you can pop over to my personal blog, but I will spare you readers from it here! )

Next decide what you want to use for your background, I decided on plain off-white cardstock.

Then I just started stamping, I used a fairly regular pattern, but random stamping would work fine too.


After my paint stamping dried I used my creation for a card background, I think it turned out pretty cute.

Can you imagine using this technique on a scrapbook page background, kind of the way you would use a mask.  I think it would be incredible, and quick and easy!

Next week I am showing you how I incorporate this technique with another, you won't want to miss it it is fabulous!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

1 comment: