Friday, April 4, 2014

Sketch-y Friday with a Guest and a Winner!

Hi friends!

We have lots of exciting stuff going on here today!  We are sharing our first sketch for April, and if just being April isn't exciting enough, we also have a guest with us today and a winner for our March sketch challenges!

Let's start with our March winner, thank you to everyone that played along!  Our winner was chosen via Random.org...


Which means, Karen Young is our winner!  Congratulations Karen!  You can grab a blinkie from the sidebar and contact us at scrapmuch@rogers.com to claim your prize.

Now on to our first April sketch, as always we try to give you a 2 pager for the first challenge of the month.....


We have a guest designer creating a sample for you this week, meet Danie Ramirez-Diakun!

I will let Danie tell you a bit about herself.

"Hi there from Huntsville, Ontario.  My name is Danie Ramirez-Diakun.  It was such an honour to be asked by Laura to be the guest designer for April!  I am married to a very handsome man and the apple of my eye is 5 year old son, Joaquin.

I have been scrapbooking for 3 years, but have been collecting inventory for 6 *wink wink.  I am addicted!  I love DIY embellies and all things crafting / creating.

I had just printed these pictures when I got the call, what a fabulous sketch to bring these photos together.  I can't wait to see what you do with this sketch.

I would love for you to check out my blog and become a follower.  www.scrappydanie.blogspot.com"

And here is Danie's fantastic take on the sketch!


Here is a run down of the Sketch-y Friday rules.  Just link up your creations in our sidebar to be entered into a random draw for a prize.    You have until Tuesday, April 29th, at midnight to participate in any of April's sketch challenges, each linkup tool will remain open until that date!  If you are playing along with more than one challenge you will need to link each of them up via a separate blog post for the link up tool to work. (International participants may be required to pay some shipping fees.)


Thanks for visiting.
Your friends at ScrapMuch?!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful page Danie. I love the scalloped stitching! Thank you so much for being our guest designer. You rocked it!!

    ReplyDelete