Tuesday, February 15, 2011

February Featured Customer

Hello all!

This month's featured customer is Sandy Ross.  Sandy attended the Fall Retreat with us which is where we first met, since then she has also attended a crop and a class.  She is a great lady, with a terrific sense of humour.  And we love that she brings her family along, too!  I personally, enjoy chatting with her, such a friendly gal!

Here is Sandy in one of her favourite spots, her beautiful garden!  I am loving the look of all that green and sunshine!
 Now for the Q and A part of the feature......

1.  {SM?} How long have you been scrapbooking? 
I have been scrapbooking for over 20 years in one way or another.

2. {SM?} Do you also create hand made cards?
 
I have, but not very many.
 
3.  {SM?} Who is your favourite subject to scrapbook?
My family….especially the grandbabies….they make it easy.
 
4.  {SM?} Where do you find your scrapbooking inspiration?
 
From my new scrapbooking buddies, magazines and online.
 
5.  {SM?} Where do you scrapbook?
 
At home…at Scrapmuch? Retreats and Scrap Days.
 
6.  {SM?} What is one of your current favourite products?
 
My Cricut machine that I got for Christmas.

7.  {SM?} Do you have a blog that we can share with our readers? 
No

And here are a couple of Sandy's favourite layouts!


 Such a fun layout, highlighting her super fun children!

We love that Sandy incorporated so many photos in her layout, so many of you ask for that, this is a great example!

Thanks Sandy!  We really appreciate you being part of this feature!  If you or someone you know would like to be a featured customer, you can email me, Laura, and let me know.

Elaine, Anita and Laura
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment