Monday, February 28, 2011

Blog Sketch Contest Winner

Good Monday Morning all!

First of all, my apologies for the delay, I was going to stay up late and set this all up last night, but I was too tired.  Ooops!

Thank you to the ladies that played along with our contest! Two of you were very enthusiastic and submitted multiple entries, yayy you!   If you were one of the ladies that I spoke to that had hoped to play along, but didn't, perhaps next time you'll be able to join us.

I love seeing all the different takes on one of my sketches, it's a personal little thrill for me each time one of you sends me a reveal or shows me one of your creations at an event. LOVE that!

Here are our entries, in order of submission.....

1.  Laura Shaver

2.  Victoria Keith

3.  Victoria Keith

4.  Victoria Keith

5.  Sandy Ross

6.  Laura Shaver

Using Random.Org to draw a number between 1 and 6, to determine a winner of the online gift certificate..... (insert drum roll) the winner is ........

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
5
Timestamp: 2011-02-28 16:00:01 UTC



Congratulations  Sandy!  Email me here to claim your prize!
Can't wait to do this again! I had a blast!
Laura
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Sandy.. I love your layout.. thanks Scrapmuch for made get working on my layouts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats sandy! those are all great layouts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout Aunt Sandra! I am partial to that cutie in the pictures!

    ReplyDelete