Thursday, April 10, 2014

Inspiration on Thursday

Hi freinds!

We have some fantastic inspiration to share with you today!

This layout was submitted by Ronna, who used one of our kits as a jumping off point!  I will let Ronna tell you a little bit about her project, as we have her permission to share.

"During my efforts in “virtually” scrapping at the crop, I came across one of my most favourite pictures of all time. For many reasons it’s incredibly precious to me. When I saw it my mind flew back to a recent visit to the kits section of the Scrapmuch web-site. I’d recently seen the “Cherish” kit. It took no imagination to know it would be perfect for my photo. From there I ran for the phone and frantically texted Dani. I heard I got the last one of that kit you had there. It was meant to be.
Hope you like what I did with it. I’m, as my Mother would have said, “ticked to pickles with it”."


Thank you for sharing your beautiful page and your story with us Ronna!

And thank you all for visiting!
Your friends at ScrapMuch?

No comments:

Post a Comment