Thursday, March 28, 2013

March Colour Challenge Winner

Hello!

Our February colour challenge drew to a close on Monday night.   And yes I am a little late posting a winner but, before I do  announce the winner (do you feel the suspense?), I wanted to share an entry layout with you.

 Karen's layout is so pretty and uses the challenge colours to perfection!  Thanks Karen for sharing this with us.  Go ahead and grab a "I was featured at ScrapMuch" button form the left hand side bar.

Our March challenge winner is Sandy Ross, this month!  Congratulations!  Email us here to claim your prize.  And grab your "I won at ScrapMuch?" blinkie from the sidebar!

Thanks to everyone that played along.  We hope you join us again for April's  Colour Challenge, which will be released next Monday March 8th!

Thanks for visiting!


 photo blogsignature_edited-1.png

1 comment:

  1. Congrats sandy! And to Karen as well! What a fun Christmas layout!

    ReplyDelete