Friday, June 29, 2012

Eye Candy

Hi there!

I know today is Friday, and that usually means we have a sketch to share.  But since this is the 5th Friday of the month, and given our Sketch Challenge has already drawn to a close this month I do not have a sketch to share with you.

Check back next Friday for the next sketch post and a terrific sample form Eileen.  Okay, I haven't actually seen her sample yet, but you know as well as I do that it WILL be terrific, so I am confident when I say that!

In the meantime,  I do have something pretty to share with you.....

Can you believe I harassed this poor new (again) Mom to get me a layout to share with you.  What a big meanie, eh?  Well, I am not regretting it because it is so beautiful and these photos are so incredible... it was all worth it.  (Thanks Elaine, I appreciate it!)

Go ahead leave her some love!

Thanks for visiting!
laura
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. This is just so beautiful! I love the colours and what fabulous pics! Thanks for sharing Elaine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous pics and wonderful layout!

    ReplyDelete