Monday, August 22, 2011

New My Mind's Eye in store!

Hello all!

We have a couple of new collections in store and they are stunning!  First of all we have the Lost and Found 2 sunshine collection.  It is brand new and full of yellowy sunshiny goodness.  and let me tell you if you think you are not a fan of yellow, this collection will change your mind.  It is gender neutral and perfect for all of those summery and romantic layouts and other projects.  You can check out the entire collection here.  And look at this beautiful layout our own, Anita, created using this collection. 

I am buying this whole collection!   (insert squeal of delight) I cannot wait to get my hands on it!

The second collection is Mischievous, also by My Mind's Eye.  You can see all of the collection here.

I love that this line is sort of vintage but is also so versatile, here are a couple of pictures that I snapped at CHA in July featuring this line.




Can you believe that I want this one too!

You can get more information about this collection or order it by calling 1-905-730-2673 or email us here.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Keep watching for new goodies arriving in our store.

Laura
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. HAve a great time in Oshawa! I love what you ahve done with the new MME ladies! See you in September! xo

    ReplyDelete