Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March Reveal

Hello all!

I was lucky enough to get some of Little Yellow Bicycle's Twig collection in my Design Kit  this month!  It is so beautiful and absolutely one of all of our favourite collections from CHA.  It feels like spring, though I would use it for a variety of layouts, and it is very gender neutral! 

Here is a look at the items that were in my kit....



 


 

And here is what I created using the kit....

FAVOURITES
Here's a little tip for those of you that struggle with journalling, especially on things like this school photo.  For this layout I 'interviewed' Timmy to find out some of his current favourites, and then jotted down his answers as my journalling.   I love doing this it is super fun to look back on these and see how much he has changed.  This might make a good annual tradition!

 FRIENDS MAKE LIFE SWEETER
I love this picture of Timmy and his friends, Ally and Avery, such sweet little faces!  Once I saw the clouds and butterflies, this layout just screamed picket fence to me.  The fence is cut on my Cricut.

 PROMISE ME 
No matter where we go for a hike or walk, this kid always ends up with a giant collection of sticks.  Even on the walk home from school!  That being said, this little habit needed to be documented. 

 BUTTERFLY CARD
There are beautiful doilies that go along with this collection, unfortunately I didn't get them... so I cut this one on my Cricut...it's not great but I love the butterflies on this card.

The I decided to make a couple of home decor items.

BIRDHOUSE
I have had this birdhouse in with my scrap stuff for a while now, just waiting for the right paper to come along, this Twig collection was definitely it!

FLOWER POT
This pot of flowers took so long to make, but it was so worth it, they are so lovely sitting on my shelf.

Thank you so much for stopping by the ScrapMuch? blog today to see what I have been up to!
Laura
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment