Monday, June 1, 2015

Jillibean Soup Projects with Laura

HI there!



We have some gorgeous papers and goodies from Jillibean Soup in the store and thought I would share with you a few projects that I created using the Summer Red Raspberry Soup collection, for a recent guesting spot I did with Jillibean!

I was so thrilled to be invited to guest for Jillibean Soup, in fact it was almost a year ago when I was invited and the exciting guest spot took place on May 19th, 26th and 27th.  I was given the Summer Red Raspberry collection and the Saffron Yellow Pepper Soup collection to play with,  I would love for you to check out my projects here, here and here on ht Jillibean Soup blog.


Anyway,  here are my projects using the Summer Red Raspberry collection....


There are so many gorgeous die cuts and wood veneer in this collections, I just loved incorporating them onto my projects!


How amazing are these wire words!


The alphas stickers are so pretty and vibrant, I love their size for so many projects.


You should definitely check out this collection it is just the sweetest thing to add to your summer scrappy stash!


Thank you to Eileen and Elaine for letting me toot my own horn, and thank you all for reading!

Laura
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment