We have a brand new sketch to share with you today!
And here is your super fun, Team A DT inspiration!
In other news, the newest issue of Scrapbook and Cards Today is available as of this minute, free with minimum purchase, while supplies last!
And lastly, don't forget we also have a Sketch Design Team call going on - we are looking for an undetermined number of designers to create layouts based on our Sketch-y Friday challenges. Each of our new design team members will be added to one of our 2 teams, with each team responsible for creating samples for 2 of our sketch challenges per month!
If you are a loyal and committed scrapper that loves using sketches as a jumping off point for your layouts, read on.....
Design Team Requirements:
Design Team Requirements:
- create 2 layouts per month, using the sketches provided
- post our badge on your blog (yes you must be a blogger)
- become a member of our private Facebook group (this is how we communicate as a team)
- submit your layouts to us by the designated due dates
- post the ScrapMuch? sketch and your layout, along with a link to the ScrapMuch? blog on your blog on the day of our reveal (Fridays)
- share your blog posts on your Facebook page
- comment on entries, as assigned
- you do not need to be exclusive to ScrapMuch?, you can belong to one other sketch DT or unlimited other DT's, however you may not belong to any other scrapbook store DT's
- you must be loyal and committed to promoting ScrapMuch?
To apply, create a layout using one of our September 2014 sketches. Link it up using our Inlinkz tool, adding DT call after your name. Yes, you will also be entered into our monthly prize draw! We will be sure to visit your blog and leave you some love. We will contact all those we are interested in during the first week of October, at which time we may ask for more information.
Here is a run down of our Sketch-y Friday rules. Just link up your creations in our sidebar to be entered into a random draw for our monthly prize. You have until September 29th, at midnight to participate in any of September's sketch challenges, each linkup tool will remain open until that date!
If you are playing along with more than one challenge you will need to link each of them up via a separate blog post for the link up tool to work. (International participants may be required to pay some shipping fees.) Good luck, we cannot wait to see what you create!
*note - If you are playing along using Flickr the team will no longer be leaving comments, due to changes in Flickr policies and passwords. However, we will be checking out your entries for sure and you are definitely eligible for the prize draw. Our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
Thanks for visiting!
Your friends at ScrapMuch?!