Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Tips and Techniques Wednesday

Hello Blog Friends!

It's Wednesday and that means another tip for you!  I learned this little flower making technique from scrappy friend, Julie at our recent crop.



And here are a couple of still photos, but bear in mind the Stickles are not dry yet ;)


I'm sorry I didn't post a project featuring this flower, but I am super short on scrappy time.  {Julie if you have a photo of a layout that features these flowers and you would like to share it send it to me here.}

Thanks for stopping by today to see what I am up to!

Laura
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Julie Barnes (jewelzrb)July 9, 2011 at 12:23 AM

    lol, i just seen this, looks great Laura..Id make such a mess if I tried to layer them and then put stickles on lol.....i always colour them, then stickle them then once there dry stack them lol........i cant wait to see them on ur layout :)

    ReplyDelete