Monday, June 13, 2011

Photography Follow UP

Hello and Happy Monday Blog Friends!

Last week I posted some information about taking photos of your layouts to share online.  The question was posed by Brianne and I answered it here on the blog.

Well can I tell you Brianne is an excellent student!  She spent some time photographing a layout she did at the ScrapMuch? crop this past Saturday and look how well it turned out!


And she also added a pinwheel to her layout, that was shown here, in last Wednesday's tutorial! 

Congratulations Brianne, your layout and photography are stunning!  thanks for letting us share it!

Thanks for popping by.
Laura
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm now famous - I made it on the ScrapMuch? blog!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the sewing turned out beautifully brianne!

    ReplyDelete