Friday, January 21, 2011

Sketch-y Friday

hello all, I'm back with today's sketch, hope you are enjoying them, and getting in some crafty time.  I thought I'd do a double page sketch this week, and one that will allow you to use a ton of photos to boot! I based it on a layout I did a couple of years ago, which i still enjoy.  Funny really because usually every couple of years my style changes and I don't really love what I have done in the past! lol

anyway, here goes....

and here is the layout i based it on....

Also, don't forget you have until Sunday the 23rd of January at midnight to get in on this blog candy draw.  If you are signing in as Anonymous please put at least your initials, so your comment will count in your favour.  (I currently have one unknown comment, if that is you please let us know!)  You know what they say, you can't win if you don't play!  good luck!

Happy Scrapping!
Laura
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment