Monday, October 26, 2015

Design Team Announcement

Hello friends!


It is almost time to say goodbye to our existing Design Team, as we have a brand new team beginning on Friday with our next sketch. Choosing our teams is always a tough task, we want to incorporate many new faces and include a wide variety of styles to inspire as many of our readers as we can. We believe that we have, once again, put together an amazing group of scrappers and we cannot wait to introduce them to you!

But first, let us take a minute to send out a BIG thank you to our existing team! It was a pleasure seeing your designs each week - your individual and unique interpretations of the sketches inspired many scrappers - THANK YOU!

And now, let's meet the new team:

Alison Fitton

"Hi! My name is Alison and I live in Bend, Oregon right in the center of Oregon. I am married and have one eleven year old daughter along with a dog named Wrinkles (both are pictured frequently in my layouts). I started traditional scrapbooking over ten year ago which branched out into card making, pocket pages, mini albums, and other paper crafts. I work part time as Speech Language Pathologist helping children birth to five years of age. On my days off I keep busy crafting, volunteering at my daughter’s school, gardening, reading, and enjoying the outdoors."

You can find Alison's blog here: https://moretimeto.wordpress.com

Diana Poirier

"My name is Diana Poirier and I love paper, design, tidy spaces, scrapbooking (although I’m not too sure tidy spaces and scrapbooking go together LOL!!), knitting, bright colours, my girlfriends, flowers, reading, writing, but most of all my husband Marc, son Mathieu, and our 10 year old Bouvier, Sabine!

I’ve been scrapbooking for about 12 years now and am absolutely in love with it! I’m a single page, 12X12 layout girl through and through who also enjoys creating the occasional card here and there. I’ve had the honour of being published numerous times in the Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine and also in Scrapbook & Cards today. I currently design for Epiphany Crafts and am thrilled to now be a part of the ScrapMuch? design team."

You can find Diana's blog here: www.themorandpages.com

Jen Armstrong

"Hi, my name is Jen and I live in Upstate NY with my DH, wonderful 4 year old son, and our spontaneous and energetic pooch Pike. I am also expecting our second child in December of this year and can’t wait to start scrapping baby pages once again! I started playing with paper at a very young age and that quickly lead to basic scrapbooking. Years later I now run JeniLeigh Designs, www.jenileighdesigns.blogspot.com, where you can keep up with all of my current creations. Throughout my career I have had the privilege of being part of a couple of different designs teams and I am now looking forward being on the ScrapMuch? Team, my first official scrapbooking DT! My design style is pretty simple, clean and classic. I love to scrap pretty much anything from nature to family to the everyday life and believe that albums are all about capturing those memories that matter the most. Most of my design skills and knowledge are self-taught with help from some well-known bloggers and mentors."

You can find Jen's blog here: www.jenileighdesigns.blogspot.com

Nancy Nickel

"Hello, I'm Nancy from a small town in Saskatchewan, Canada! My husband and I have lots of fun together in our empty nest. I've always been a crafter but only started papercrafting about five years ago. I enjoy it all; layouts, cards, mini albums, mixed media, altered items...ALL of it! Yet every once in a while I just have to make a doll or teddy bear. I'm very happy to be joining the DT at ScrapMuch?! I love to share my work and make new friends! :o)"

You can find Nancy's blog here: http://www.nickelnook.com/

Wendy Coffman

"Hi! My name is Wendy Coffman. Married for 17 years to my best friend and college sweetheart, I'm a busy mom to three gluten free little boys with a passion for all things stamping and scrapbooking! I started scrapbooking in college, starting out with only white cardstock and a 6 pack of markers. I started my papercrafts blog in 2009, and as I've never met a papercraft I didn't like, now I make something new every day. Usually fueled by too much Earl Gray and dark chocolate, paper crafting gives me a vacation from my everyday life while creating beautiful keepsakes to preserve memories of our family and friends."

You can find Wendy's blog here: http://www.stampingrules.com/

We are also welcoming back the following members:








We hope you are all as excited as we are to see what this talented new team has in store for us! As always our team is broken into two groups, the first group will have a reveal on Friday and the second group will reveal the follow week.

Thanks for visiting! 

1 comment: