Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Button Tack DIY | Tutorial

Hi there!

Laura here today sharing a little quick and easy tutorial.  If you are anything like me then you might also be a collector of buttons!  I love to use them on almost all of my projects so I tend to buy them when I see colours that I like - which is pretty much all the time!  As I have been working on getting my scrap room in order I thought I should put some of my button stash to good use and use them to embellish my room, too!



Today my plain Jane cork board tacks are getting a bit of a makeover with a little bit of Glossy Accents and some pretty buttons.


It is so easy and I am sure I don't need to tell you how to do this, yup just add adhesive to the back of the tack and set it on the button.  It is so nice that they sit flat it makes drying so much easier.


If you put them on a little tray with a piece of waxed paper to protect your tray you can move them out of your way while they dry.  Drying time = playing time, right?


Here is a little peek at a few, I can't wait to use them!

Thanks for visiting today!

1 comment: