Friday, February 14, 2014

Sketch-y Friday

Hello and happy Friday!

As always, Friday means we have a new sketch for you to play with!  Plus, this week we have  a special treat, it is Guest Designer week here on the ScrapMuch? blog!

Here is our sketch.....


This month  Barbara Greenberg is joining us as our Guest Designer. 



I will let Barbara tell you a little bit about herself......



"I was so thrilled to be asked by Laura to be guest designer this month.
Plus I got an awesome sketch to work with and I hope you will enjoy working
with it as much as I did.I've been scrapping for 7 years now and so happy I found this hobby as I can't imagine doing anything else.   It's a rare day that I'm not at my desk
creating.  I am truly addicted to scrapbooking.   The first of the year I also
decided to do a Project Life album for the year.   I'm surprised how much I
like it now.   I tried a few pages last year but just couldn't get into but now
I can see what the craze is all about.My style I would say is clean and easy.  I'm a relatively fast scrapper and never seem to over think what I'm working on, just jump in and go for it. Lately I've been doing a lot of matting and layering on all my layouts and this sketch was
great for my present style."

 You can find Barbara's blog here.   Now let's have a look at her beuatiful creation...

  
Now it's your turn, friends!  Play along and share it with us!

Please note the change in our rules, you no longer need to play along with 2 sketches to be eligible for entry into our prize draw!  Therefore, you can link up all  layouts for the month on one linky tool, this will make it possible for us to use Random Integer to draw for a winner. And we love the fairness of that!

Here is a run down of the rules.  Just link up your creations at the bottom of each Sketch-y Friday post, to be entered into a random draw for a prize.    You have until Wednesday February 26th, at midnight to participate in any of February's sketch challenges, each linkup tool will remain open until that date!  (International participants may be required to pay some shipping fees.)

Would you like to be one of our sketch layout designers?  Each month we are going to offer one lucky participant the opportunity to create the reveal sample for one of our sketches!  So if you are interested in being considered, play along and while you are linking up your creation add "GDT" after your name.  The only stipulation is that you must have a blog.

Thanks again to all of our participants, keep joining us and linking up as we love seeing what you create!

Thanks for visiting.
Your friends at ScrapMuch?!

4 comments:

  1. AWESOME LAYOUT BARB! Love the pics, the blues, the doilies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page, Barbara! I love the colors/patterns and doilies you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies, hope you all will play along, its a great sketch

    ReplyDelete
  4. silly me... I made four Lo's and put them all in the same post... argghhh didn't realize that the two LO's came from your sketches and mr. linky will only let me put it in one. any how.. here is the one for this sketch as well as the other one I put the pic up for
    http://leokc34.blogspot.ca/2014/02/zoe-book-is-done.html

    ReplyDelete