It's Wednesday and that means I have a new tip to share.
Today, I am going to share 10 tips to do with twine. I love twine and use it often, I am always looking for new ways to incorporate it into my projects.
1. Notch your card or layout so the twine stays in place.
2. Use it to anchor an embellishment such as balloons.
3. Use twine as a 'laundry line' and hang embellishments or even photos from the 'line'.
4. Sew twine through a button.
5. Separate the two colours in the twine and stitch with one.
6. In lieu of a flourish, on a masculine page.
7. Hang a swag.
8. Wrap it around and tie a bow.
9. Hang a button tassel.
10. Feed through eyelets.
Thanks for visiting!