Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Tutorial Wednesday

Hi there!

It's Wednesday, already!  I know I cannot believe it either.  Today I wanted to share with you some tips on using the buttons in your stash - most of us have a pretty substantial button stash and we do not always think to use them on our projects.  Buttons are great, they are gender neutral and are a great finishing touch for every project.  So go ahead and pull yours out and try a few of these tips!

1.  Flower Centre - yes the most common use for buttons
2.  Embellish a Die cut to give it life - trees are especially great for this, try it at Christmas too!

3.  Fill in a Die Cut to give it oomph.
 4.  Butterfly centres.
5.  As a stand alone element.
6.  Top those tags.
7.  Turn a paper clip into an embellishment.
8.  Anchor your twine.
9.  As a design element.

10.  Button up your banner.

What about you, what is your favourite way to use buttons?

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo






4 comments:

  1. Great tips! I'm always looking for ways to use my buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the ways you talk about up there. I LOVE buttons and just realized I need more pink ones :) My fav way is to thread thru them and use them stand alone or as a flower center!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo.. I love the Tree idea!!
    never thought of that one!1 :)
    Thanks for sharing such wonderful ideas!!
    Toni..

    ReplyDelete