Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Summer Friends - another reveal

Hi there!

Do you remember way back on the first of September?  The day I promised that I would have another project to share using my DT kit.... well, I am almost embarrassed to admit that I finally finished it!  It was just one of those things that just kept getting put on the back burned while life happened.

Any enough excuses, have a peek....

 Still loving these fun colours, perfect for summer days/  Yup, you can definitely use pink for boys... what the heck!  I like it, it's my album - hehe!

 Got a little creative with my alphas - the package was slim pickings at this point, but mixing upper and lower case, as well as throwing in a '3' for and 'e' got the job done!
 I am still in love with these MME swags, they are so pretty and fun.  they are actually pretty long but come in nice small packaging which makes for easy storage.
Some washi tape, and some butterflies finish it off! Oh, and we can't forget the twine... another love of mine.

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

1 comment: