Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Chipboard Embossing Tutorial

Hi there!

Happy Wednesday!  I have a fun and easy tutorial up for yo today!  A little something to get you some extra mileage out of your chipboard shapes and your Cuttlebug ( or other die cutting machine).

Before you go ahead and alter and/or adhere those sweet chipboard shapes from your stash, to your next project.  Have a look at what you can do with them first....

 I started with a package of chipboard hearts.
 Using my Cuttlebug I layered a 'B' plate, my embossing Polymer mat, a sheet of cardstock (I chose white but you can use any colour) and then I placed the hearts in a pattern (you can totally go random if that is your preference).  Next add a second 'B' plate and run the 'sandwich' through your machine.
 This is what you end up with..... cool right?
A little close up.   And the bonus part is the chipboard hearts are un-harmed so I can use them again like this or as an embellishment to my next project, just as I normally would.

 This is the card I made using this technique.

A couple of close ups of my card for you.

Told you it was easy!  Why don't you give it a try!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

1 comment: