Thursday, December 15, 2011

December Featured Customer

Hello blog friends!

It's the 15th and that means it's time for my favourite post.... Featured Customer!

This month Julie McCreary is being featured, Julie is long time friend of ScrapMuch? owner, Elaine, and a lot of fun to be around when we are cropping or retreating!
 This is Julie with her sweet dog.

Let's take a minute to get to know Julie a little better, have a look at her ScrapMuch? Q & A 's.....


1. How long have you been scrapbooking?
I have been scrapbooking intermittently for a couple of years now.


2. Do you also create hand made cards?
I made Christmas cards last year and haven't made any since.


3. Who is your favourite subject to scrapbook?

I love to scrapbook by niece and my dog Gracie.

4. Where do you find your scrapbooking inspiration?

I usually find my inspiration from other people and their pages. Certain pictures can also tell me how a page will look.
5. Where do you scrapbook?

I tend to scrapbook with friends and at ScrapMuch? retreats!!
6. What is one of your current favourite products?
I just bought myself a Cricut, so I'm really having fun with that!

7. Do you have a blog that we can share with our readers?
I don't have a blog.

 And here are a couple of Julie's favourite layouts....

Such a fun and vibrant layout with papers that perfectly suit her theme.

Love the double title, stamping and punched snowflakes, too!  And what a cute subject!



 A big thank you to Julie for allowing us to feature her this month, we really appreciate it!

If you or anyone you know would like to be a featured customer, please send me an email here.  I am looking for a customer to be featured for the month of May (and beyond).   You can expect to receive a confirmation email, then a few weeks before your turn a second email detailing what we would need from you.  Sign up today to be placed on the list!



Now it's time for your weekly sketch....

Thanks for popping in!

Laura
xoxo


1 comment: