Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November Reveal

Hello there!

Happy November 1st!  This month I was given papers from the Mischievous collection from MME and some embellies from that collection as well as some from the Nightfall collection from American Crafts.  I had so much fun scrapping last years Halloween photos!

Trick or Treat
Seeing as Timmy was the 'bones' pirate from The Pirates of the Caribbean, his costume was all torn up.  I took a cue from this a tore up and distressed some of my papers.
  I added some Glassy Accents to this chipboard phrase to give it some pop!.
 The little dated banners make a perfect accent.
Fan-fold flowers are perfect for any page!





Spooky
 My hubby always wears the same costumer, he thinks he`s scary but all the kids are so used to him (wink)!  I misted my base page with Raven coloured Glimmermist.

 Some fun foam Thickers on a pumpkin shaped blackboard piece, both from American Crafts.

 I punched a a semi circle to nestle my button into.

 This moon was cut from another patterned paper and then stitched around, the little bat is die cut with my Cuttlebug.

 

 Happy Halloween
 I couldn`t resist doing another layout of Timmy, since I took so many photos ;).  My base or background  consists of two papers overlapped with the top of the larger piece rolled down onto itself.
 This little spider is die cut with my Cuttlebug and layered with Glossy Accents.

 This owl is hand cut from another paper and the blue moon is a circle punch.
I stitched around the perimeter of this piece of paper. I love the look.


Thank you for popping in today!
Laura
xoxo

1 comment: