Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Shamrock Tutorial

Hi there!

I have a new tutorial to share today.  In the spirit of upcoming St. Patrick's Day, I thought I would share an easy way tot make a pretty shamrock with you.  I have added mine to a card, but I really think this would look so pretty on a layout, so I have that on my to do list.

To start with you will need 6 hearts (punched, die cut or hand cut, whatever suits).

Now fold each one in half.

Adhere them to your layout out card in a shamrock pattern, with the creases of sets of two facing each other.  Only add adhesive to the bottom half, leaving the upper half sort of free flowing.


Take a pencil and draw a stem. Pierce along stem at about every 1/4"  or so.

Now stitch along the stem.  Add a button or something similar to the centre, and you are done.

This is my finished card.  Looks kind of cute all pulled together, eh?

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment