Saturday, March 1, 2014

March Designer Reveal and a surprise

Hi there!

Laura here to share my March reveal with you all!  This month I was given the super darling Hello Sunshine collection by Kaisercraft, to play with.

There are just so many fun ways to use this collections and I tried to be a little diverse with my subject matter and styles to give you some ideas as to how you can use it.  Honestly, I could have played with this a while longer but, I ran out of time!

This birthday page is the first layout that I created, and I really love how the colours pop off the black background....


I used paint on the edges of all of my papers and elements, I think it really pops this way.

 Some texture via a stencil on the background.

 Using stickers to create a title and journaling.

This guy is a whoot!

This layout features photos taken at the Build-a-friend station at Kalahari in Ohio.  I had the photos already printed and I didn't want to reprint them in a smaller size so I had to get a little creative.  This gave me a good opportunity to feature one of these great 4 x 6 cards!


 Sometimes simple is a good thing.

 Funny how this little guy is so similar to my sons little friend.


 There are some really great stickers in this kit for documenting dates.

 There is just something about this piece of paper that makes me smile, so I let it be the main design for my page, and just embellished around it.


 I added some layers to the tree, owls and flowers.

 Freebie cut file coming your way!


 And then I created these treat holders......

I could have made a ton, but I stopped at these two cuties!


All in all this was a super fun collection with a fantastic colour palette.

As promised, for those of you that made it to the end of the post... here is a new freebie Silhouette cut file for you....

https://app.box.com/s/9001bz0u6l66z9rhoiok

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Super projects!! Thank you for sharing the cut file!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Laura - so Fun!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are absolutely adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laura - just bought the whole set yesterday, so I am glad to see your wonderful ideas...thanks!

    ReplyDelete