Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Lollipop Tea Light - Tutorial

Hi there!

I have a quick and fun little tutorial to share with you today.  I saw this Lollipop Tea Light idea a few years ago, and have been waiting for just the right time to share it.

I think it will make a cute Valentine for your girl friends.


Let's get started.....

You will need a tea light candle, a sucker stick, a clear cellophane bag, ribbons, and washi tape.

Adhere the sucker stick to the back of the tea light candle with washi tape.

No wrap the candle with washi tape.  Now pop it into the bag, and the fun begins - you know the part where we make it pretty!

 Tie on a tag, so you have somewhere to add a little message ( I created this one using my Silhouette).

 Now for a die cut, and / or a button and some twine.

 And it's all done and ready for gifting!  Wouldn't these also make fun shower favours!

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo


2 comments: