Wednesday, August 29, 2012

August Colour Challenge and Sketch Challenge Winners

Hi there!

I am just popping in quickly to share the winners of the Color Challenge and the Sketch Challenge for August.  I will be back shortly with your weekly tutorial.


Colour Challenge Winner

I used Random Integer to draw the winner.

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
5
Timestamp: 2012-08-28 04:22:33 UTC

Which means the winner is Sandy R!

 Sketch Challenge Winner

This draw is a little trickier as you are required to play along with at least 2 sketches in order to qualify, therefore, I cannot use Random Integer to draw a winner.  So I put all the qualifying participant's names into a pot and drew for a winner.

Cheryl O.  congratulations!

Winners please email ScrapMuch? here, to find out how to claim your prize!

Thanks to everyone for playing along, I hope you all will join us again next month!

Laura
xoxo


5 comments: