Monday, July 18, 2011

CHA

Hello and Happy Monday!

We (Anita, Elaine, Eileen and I) are heading off to Chicago today for the summer CHA!  We are all super excited, even those of us (meaning me) who are afraid to fly!  Good thing I have lots of hands to hold! 

Are you familiar with CHA?  It is a semi annual trade show, that brings manufacturers together with store owners, designers and others in the industry.  New products are featured and samples are displayed.  Each manufacturer has a booth, which is decorated to the nines!  I love seeing all of the booths and samples.  I will be snapping a ton of photos to share with you.

We will be shopping for lots of new product to bring back to the store.  As usual, shipments will be staggered as products are released, this way we should have fresh and new goodies to shop from on an ongoing basis.

Stay tuned for some sneak peeks!


Laura
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment