Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Technique Wednesday!


Hello all,

Today I am sharing a storage tip with you.  I don't know about you but lately I have been doing most of my scrapping away from home or sometimes at the kitchen table, which is not close to where I store my scrappy stuff.  As a result, the storage I was using for all of my little embellishments (pretty little jars and larger containers) was no longer optimal.  When I saw Eileen's portable system, a cute Creative Opitons tote, I knew it was for me so I snapped a few pictures of hers, check it out......

This sweet 3 drawer style, has a really good amount of upper storage, too.

Some of these drawer inserts are re-sizable.
There are different styles of these totes available at the store,  here.

Check out mine, I love it!

I couldn't resist glamming it up with a 'laptop skin'!  It makes it nice and personal, you could even use rub-ons and rhinestones from your scrappy stash!
You can see they come in different sizes with a different amount and types of drawers.

I love having all of my buttons sorted by colour!


As well as my miscellaneous embellishments, sorted by type.

Do you have a favourite storage system?  If so, please share I am always interested in what others are using.

Thanks for stopping by!
Laura
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment