Tuesday, March 15, 2011

March Featured Customer

Hello everyone!

This month's featured customer is our friend, Victoria Keith.  Victoria and I have been scrapping together for many years.

Here is Victoria, this picture was taken when she was playing in the snow with her family.


And now for the Q & A part of our feature.....


1.  {SM?} How long have you been scrapbooking? 
I have been scrapbooking for  5 years.

2. {SM?} Do you also create hand made cards? 
Yes. I love making cards from my scraps.


3.  {SM?} Who is your favourite subject to scrapbook?
My children; Ethan (5 yrs), Aaron (4 yrs) and Sadie (20 months).

4.  {SM?} Where do you find your scrapbooking inspiration?
Mostly from my amazingly  talented friends and magazines.  

5.  {SM?} Where do you scrapbook?
In my not so nice scrap room in the basement, as well as at my friends' houses and of course retreats and crops. 

6.  {SM?} What is one of your current favourite products? 
It is hard to pick just one thing,  but I love flowers and anything with bling.

7.  {SM?} Do you have a blog that we can share with our readers? 
No.

Here are a couple of Victoria's favourite layouts.....

We love that Victoria documented the 'getting there' part of her trip, and this beautiful rainbow.

Lots of scrappers are hesitant to use flowers on a boy's page, we love that Victoria is not!
Thank you Victoria for playing along with our feature this month. 
If you would like to be a 'Featured Customer', click here, to email me and let me know!
Thank you for stopping by the blog today.
Laura 
xoxo
 

1 comment: