I'm back and sharing more cards that I created recently using up scraps from my stash.
One thing that you'll see is consistent throughout these cards is my use of the sewing machine to sew the patterned piece of paper to the woodgrain or brick background page. This is a really easy way to add a nice little effect and also truly cuts down on the amount of adhesive needed since the stitching does all the attaching for you! I also used a number of sentiments that I cut out on my silhouette. I tend to cut these out in bulk and them set them aside so that I have a bunch of sentiments ready and waiting for the next time that I'm creating cards!