Thursday, July 28, 2016

Inspiration On Thursday

Hello there!

Today I am sharing a few cards that I recently created using up some scraps from my stash.


I had fun using the Jillibean Soup Sequins on the "Sweet" card ---  The best thing about these sequins are that there are multiple sizes and they already have the adhesive on the back!  So they are super easy to add to your creations.  We have a number of colours in stock at ScrapMuch?!

I also tried out the Nuvo Crystal drops that we now have in stock (the silver dots on the birthday hat card and the red dots on the "You are So Lovely" card) ... this was my first attempt (I decided to practice right on my cards) and although I like how the dots look on the cards, I learned afterwards that my drops were a little flat (and mis-shapen, haha) and that in order for me to get a more "enamel dot" type effect I just needed to put a bit more of the "liquid" into each drop.  Once I had that down, my future enamel dot creations looked great!  This is a great way to get the enamel dot spattering look at a fraction of the cost.  All it takes is a few practice dots and you'll be a pro!
Feel free to ask us about the sequins of the Nuvo Crystal Drops at our next event or email us at scrapmuch@rogers.com for more info!
Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment