Wednesday, May 4, 2016

6 x 6 Paper Pad Storage | Tips and Techniques

Hi there!

Laura here today sharing a storage tip for 6 x 6 paper pads.


I have always sort of kept them in this basket, purchased from Ikea many years ago for napkins.  It is the perfect size.

But things got a little unruly when I was trying to corral scraps along with the paper pads.


So I picked up some of these medium sized Ziploc freezer bags, they are the perfect size too~


The pads fit nicely into the bags, with covers intact, so I can easily see which pads I have at a glance.


All the small scraps that I like to keep stuck nicely inside as stay with the original pad, I love that - no mess!


I can even tuck coordinating embellishments inside the front of the bag, too!


I just love when my storage is tidy, it makes my space feel a lot less chaotic.


I thought I would share a bonus tip, too.  I love these Pebbles rubons for my cards, especially when I am creating in a rush and do not really have time to stamp. I keep my stash all together on a small jump ring.


And then tuck it into the side of my 6x6 paper pad basket.  That way all my card making stuff is together when I need it!


Thanks for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment