Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Font Preview | Tip

Hi there, Laura here today!  I am cheating a little bit with my weekly tutorial, you see I ran out of time last week when I was suppose to put one together for today's post.  So you are getting a quick tip instead of a full tutorial - but a really COOL tip!

This is super handy for those of us that own electronic die cutting machines but also useful for anyone that uses the computer to type up journaling or Photoshop to add text to photos.

What is it you ask?

A free website, the you can type any word into and it will give you a visual of what that word will look like in EVERY font on your computer!

No downloading, and super quick, too!

Check it out yourself at Wordmark.it  .  This is what your screen will look like when you open the page.


Type a word of your choice into the box that says "wordmark" and click the green "load fonts" button.

This is a sneak peek at my first few fonts when I typed in the word "sunny"  yes I checked - it loaded all the fonts that I have on my computer, I had to scroll way dwn - and took a mere second!


This is going to save me huge amounts of time scrolling through all my options looking for something that feels right!

Once I decide on the font that I want to worth with I can choose it before I start typing in Silhouette software.  So coll!  So time saving!

Happy crafting!

2 comments: